> > > Contact us for details
Be a Part of our Outreach Community Service Event for MoW this November. We assemble Meals on Wheels Breakfast Bags that are delivered to the MoW Office right after we finish. Our goal is to pack 1,000 bags. We previously packed 750 bags and with your participation, we can easily reach this goal.
How can you help? There are three ways to help:
1) Donate Food Items
2) Donate Cash (to purchase food items)
3) Be a Bag Stuffer (right after out meeting – about one hour)
Each B’Fast Bag contains 1 of each of these 4 items per MoW requirements:
• Box of Raisins
• Instant Oatmeal Packet (Plain or Flavored)
• Peanut Butter Cracker Packet
• Granola Bar (Soft Chewy – Not Crunchy)
Feel free to purchase food items where you regularly shop, but know that we’re partnering with HEB this time to get better prices (equals more food).
Thanks in advance for your generosity and interest in serving the home-bound elderly in our community.
#ReveilleNetworkingGroup #ReveilleNorth #AggieNetworking #AggiesTheWoodlands